Thursday, September 6, 2018




Probably


I could not find you, when the time was right,
 I could not have you, when I was content;
I have lost everything; happiness, urge to live a life and so on…
Somewhere, far behind the mighty Brahmaputra or the serene Purvanchal
They bid goodbye to me,
Never to return.
The flute also now a day stopped ,
Behind the bushes;
Which made me lively on every moonlight nights..
Night jasmine’s smell doesn’t make me crazy now..
Infect, I have forgotten how the clear sky was
On every autumn evening.
Winter mornings how the foggy paddy field unveils
And awakes up, I could hardly remember..
Had you been come before, I had a hidden treasure for you,
Which I built for you only unconsciously.
There was a dream of taking you to the kingdom, where I was the princess,
There was a dream of taking you to the garden, to the hills to the forests and to the heaven…
Where I was always happy once,
Where I could have told you lot of stories, without any character limit;
Where I could have asked you to touch the calm waterfall, the soft tea leaves;
Where we could have spend the whole moonlight night
Among those people, who have nothing but the joy of life..
May be I would have rested on your shoulder on the bank of the river,
Which always comes into my dream,
Had I been meet you in the right time,
I would have been happy by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment